Saturday, August 4, 2007

julia stiles

I was gonna throw the first pitch at a Mets game, but there was a rain delay. So I'm waiting for it to stop, and the team's manager, Willie Randolph comes by. Now he's already intimidating to begin with. But he comes over to me and says, "If you screw this up, they will boo you." And I said "Thanks."

- Julia Stiles about the first pitch at a Mets game -

I just saw The Bourne Ultimatum in which she appeared.
The movie was so great!!
Story, action, cool spy gadgets... wow incredible.

Julia's role was getting bigger and bigger and we might expect a bigger role in next Bourne movie which I am looking forward to.
I like her through the series. Especially her voice is awesome. Low and clear NY english ^^;




And she is a mets fan too!!! Big baseball fan, that's is incredible. k..k..

No comments: